the showman

I'm digging my potatoes

That lawn looks a bit bare, Chris. As you've now got plough, harrows and spud lifter, I'd plant some potatoes. :thumbs:

Don't you think ive got enough to do

Thats a trusty tractor spud lifter with a draw bar attached.

Missed that then!!

I guessed it was Chris

That lawn looks a bit bare, Chris. As you've now got plough, harrows and spud lifter, I'd plant some potatoes. :thumbs:

And while you are waiting for the spuds to grow,  test the lifter out on the flower beds. :)

I was sat sitting on the patio with a cuppa and noticed this on the gavel so out of curiosity I tried on the back of the Rowcrop and it fitted straight in the slot hitch, lifted it up with the deck handel and that gave me 4 inches of ground clearance.

Its now in bits and down the shot blasters, don't know when i will get it back but will post some pickys when i do

I was sat sitting on the patio with a cuppa and noticed this on the gavel so out of curiosity I tried on the back of the Rowcrop and it fitted straight in the slot hitch, lifted it up with the deck handel and that gave me 4 inches of ground clearance.

Its now in bits and down the shot blasters, don't know when i will get it back but will post some pickys when i do

Are you delivering it to Norm with the potatoe lifter. ?  They would make a nice pair. :hide:

Don't think a jiffy bag would be strong enough, but Chris could deliver with his Royal Mail Red Sprinter van.  If he leaves now he should get to you before the fall.  I'm off to  :hide: now before he see's this.

Now thats an idea wander how much it would cost in diesel and shipping for the sprinter, I like Oklahoma but I think I would have to have an overnight stop somewhere

HMS Sprinter could take port in Bermuda