Alan

THE CONFUSION IS OVER.

For the last few months, since starting to clear the Bolens Stash, there has been confusion as to whether a certain RED tractor was a Bolens or Wheel Horse.

Two MoM members, Iain who thought Bolens, and the Showman who said Wheel Horse, insisted that each was correct.

The main part of the argument was of the colour.  The Showman said the Horses were red, while Iain claimed the Bolens were painted in various colours including red.

To confuse things even further, the Showman always visits in a red Sprinter, which matches the Wheel Horse colour, while Iain has turned up in either a white or grey van.

However, at long last, the argument was finally resolved today. After carefully rubbing down layers of old paint, the Showman uncovered the clearly visible name of Wheel Horse and with a "I knew I was right" grin, claimed the horse as a new addition to his collection. A couple of photo's as proof which should lay any further arguments to rest.

post-385-0-02459400-1440539547_thumb.jpgpost-385-0-66000000-1440539609_thumb.jpg

that takes me back to when i first met chris at a working weekend he had a wheelhorse i turned up on my bolens 800 =big debate over pulling power= the biggest topper ive ever seen= a tow rope= WAR= :)

I feel the need to wade in on this one :)

I see Chris appears to have a problem with his left hand on both pictures. It is either lovely attached to the Bolens or maybe he is trying to hide something. :dunno:

I have the twin to John's tractor and I think they may have been separated at birth and are longing to be reunited. They have both been painted to look like Wheelhorses and both have been robbed of some of the manly Bolens features such as the PTO. :D

Here is a couple of pictures of it's twin which clearly shows it a Bolens

post-276-0-83158500-1440613559_thumb.jpg

Looking at the front in detail it clearly shows the Bolens features. Er. hang on a minute :confused:

post-276-0-36562100-1440613577_thumb.jpg

that takes me back to when i first met chris at a working weekend he had a wheelhorse i turned up on my bolens 800 =big debate over pulling power= the biggest topper ive ever seen= a tow rope= WAR= :)

You forgot to say that the wheelhorse won hands down Nigel 😀ðŸ˜ðŸ˜›

I feel the need to wade in on this one :)

I see Chris appears to have a problem with his left hand on both pictures. It is either lovely attached to the Bolens or maybe he is trying to hide something. :dunno:

I have the twin to John's tractor and I think they may have been separated at birth and are longing to be reunited. They have both been painted to look like Wheelhorses and both have been robbed of some of the manly Bolens features such as the PTO. :D

Here is a couple of pictures of it's twin which clearly shows it a Bolens

attachicon.gifphoto 111.JPG

Looking at the front in detail it clearly shows the Bolens features. Er. hang on a minute :confused:

attachicon.gifphoto 112.JPG

The confusion continue's  :rolleyes:  just when we thought it was all over. :banghead: