moogie

Day's Gone By.

Here is a photo of my Grandfather(driving) with his first tractor. We think it was in the early 50's, go by the age of my mother and two uncles. I would love to have this tractor today but i think it was exported to South Africa. Is there any way to find out if it is still in the UK?

post-634-0-98038400-1445882394_thumb.jpg

Another old photo of my mum when she was about sixteen on her way to feed the hens. Could you picture asking a teenager to do this today!

post-634-0-28939800-1445882561_thumb.jpg

There's nothing on the Dvla, but could mean the log book was never updated to swansea( didn't this happen sometime in the 70's?-before I was born.)

most old tractors don't show on the DVLA, I've had difficulty tracking a lot of old stuff we used to have

Don't be too upset, the U.S. government can't find 11 million Immigrant workers, but they nailed down the exact stall that contained the cow that started Mad Cow disease, go figure.

Don't be too upset, the U.S. government can't find 11 million Immigrant workers, but they nailed down the exact stall that contained the cow that started Mad Cow disease, go figure.

That is just sooo funny but sooo true Alaine