adrian

proof of loaders

and before any of you talking crap or saying theres only two loaders there ,loaders have two tanks you have 10 tanks in pick up awaiting pressure testing that's five loaders then the kits already made up on the table awaiting assembly  which is 3 of  them then  mine on my tractor and one on bolens  plus last one on floor going to customer in Shropshire.

and no none of it is stolen it all belongs to me and its not a shed either there at home this is in my unit,

Edited by adrian

thanks mate

post-711-0-02297500-1457519619_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-61689200-1457519689_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-18664700-1457519742_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-25225000-1457519846_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-21019500-1457519964_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-87361200-1457520076_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-59164600-1457520161_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-00458500-1457520270_thumb.jpg

think these conclude my proof that I don't work from a shed and I have all relevant equipment and the knowedge to build these, there simple and easy to do however  if you require any further info email me or look on site, i have also told the sales rep to put all pics up on website for information on the loaders and there components including the wheel weights I offer

lack of info taken on board.

post-711-0-61558200-1457520562_thumb.jpg

They look spot on glad you got there in the end, I think part of the problem here was the original photos you put on eBay it caused bit of consern and the change in the price so many times, I do understand pricing can be hard pre production, but now members have seen them in the flesh ime sure every one wishes you well,good luck in the future

feel free to ask me what you please however i will not discuss the angle on the arms and i will also not disclose my bucket mounts and bracings to get the tip at high and low level anything else i will tell you.

thanks nigel however I didn't do the website nor the ebay sales my sales rep did that for me and I accept his choice of advertising was wrong and this has now been rectified I have also requested he put a video of the tractor in action but I aint doing it today as it is chucking it down however I can send video by WhatsApp as I have that on my phone. the price changed accordingly to the parts and materials I use now I use heavier cylinder , better valve blocks and I make all the hydraulic hoses here on site each loader has round £200 in hose , adapters and fittings alone. I have now a good supplier at a reasonable cost. production is now underway and I'm currently turning out 3 complete loaders a week.

They look spot on glad you got there in the end, I think part of the problem here was the original photos you put on eBay it caused bit of consern and the change in the price so many times, I do understand pricing can be hard pre production, but now members have seen them in the flesh ime sure every one wishes you well,good luck in the future

I also supply new buckets at £100 plus vat each

various sizes available can make to suit you currently in progress are fork attachment and log grab

again these will be for sale latter end of the year.

i would plowerpower but i cant find one to fit to it at the minute besides this engine maybe coming out yet. i broke the screen while rebuilding the engine little did i know at that point there hard to replace.

right i have just come of a phonecall to flow fit and managed to get a supply of hydraulic components at a better price this has allowed me to reduce the cost of the loader by £100 this saving has been passed on to the loaders so they are now for sale at £1650 ive tried umpteen suppliers and they cant touch these prices i have so this is now the final price and as your all aware now my workshop is fully operational. if any of you are local to me you can call at my workshop and have a go on my wheelhorse loader for yourself, im hoping to have a video made tomorrow i was going to do it today but its raining and i dont want to get my tractor wet and dirty.

everything is fine mate i took a little critism to heart but not been called a theif and a scammer that pissed me off , i make weights in to sizes you have 15kg singles or 35kg singles ill see if it will allow me to post pics mate there are a small set of 4 15kgs on ebay now they will be drilled and painted ready

can make heavier ones if required

post-711-0-45792400-1457543233_thumb.jpg

these are 35kgs each sorry the others are 17kgs each

post-711-0-37493200-1457543342_thumb.jpg

if w find out the real weight i can mill them down to that weight at the minute i made them to fit inside the wheels im using 35kg on my tractor

i can make what ever size bucket you require however on mine and the customers bolens its 3ft wide 1foot tall and has a 3inch top lip preventing fallout of materials buckets are made with 5mm sheet steel folded twice and cnc lazer cut end caps there 100 plus vat unpainted

post-711-0-61570200-1457546526_thumb.jpg

post-711-0-11593200-1457546699_thumb.jpg

no problems I have 3 in stock

Get back to u later. V tempting

where will it be going to mate

Get back to u later. V tempting, how mutch to send please