4x4forks

Big Bit of winter fun

15 hours ago, Triumph66 said:

Good to see the Gutbrod being used in the snow. :thumbs: Be interested to see how much traction there would be if the snow is deeper.

He's probably okay in the warmer temps and wet snow, but without chains and more ballast heavy snow and colder temperatures may prove more challenging. The Gutbrod has a higher center of gravity and narrow track than a Bolens large frame, ao outfitting them for the conditions becomes the trick. That said, they are more than capable of handling about anything they encounter.

Ballasted rear wheels , Rear wheel weights,  front wheel weights and a rear weight if I need it. I do have chains but never found we needed them yet. and if that fails we will push it with the Motostandard and the quad bike .... Got to keep going ;)

25299142_1696851817001548_3382228427038122688_n.jpg

2 hours ago, 4x4forks said:

Ballasted rear wheels , Rear wheel weights,  front wheel weights and a rear weight if I need it. I do have chains but never found we needed them yet. and if that fails we will push it with the Motostandard and the quad bike .... Got to keep going ;)

25299142_1696851817001548_3382228427038122688_n.jpg

Was this today?