the showman

Toro The Sequel

While i was sorting out the first GMT I thought it would be silly not to have the other one.

Its new and never been used but hasn't got the collector kit and deck with it, it was stored in a shed with a leaky roof and had the transmission pump removed to keep the other one going,

After a few weeks of fiddling with the pump ive managed to repair it and fit it back in the tractor and its now up and running.

Concidering its been stored since 1986 it's not to bad.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

35 minutes ago, harryt said:

Looks in very good condition Chris, just need to get it out the van now :lol:

Ive got to go and buy a new battery Harry, you had my good one, :D, ive got your seat pins as well

I went to Halfords today for a battery and found the one I wanted for £72 but the terminals were the wrong way round, after looking round their shelves I found the identical spec one with the terminals I wanted but £82.

I asked a member of staff ,:rolleyes: and he said it was more popular so they charge more, i said I'll have the cheaper one and make the earth cable longer, with my discount card it was £57.

image.jpeg

I had one of those on the steering wheel of my Austin A60 van. One night going up the twisty track to my lodgings after a night in the local pub, I came to the sharp left turn halfway up. Driving steering with the spinner, as you call it, I turned left. Only I couldn't get it back fast enough and the van ended up stuck half way up the bank. We had to pull it off with the farmers tractor. I threw the spinner away after that.

BTW. That tyre looks a bit worn. :P

On 15/04/2018 at 4:19 PM, the showman said:

I went to Halfords today for a battery and found the one I wanted for £72 but the terminals were the wrong way round, after looking round their shelves I found the identical spec one with the terminals I wanted but £82.

I asked a member of staff ,:rolleyes: and he said it was more popular so they charge more, i said I'll have the cheaper one and make the earth cable longer, with my discount card it was £57.

image.jpeg

I can do them for £34

I reckon you should cut the front of and put a round hood on about time you made another special