Ian

How did you find MOM?

As a moderator on MOM it's been nice to watch our numbers slowly rise (thank you to you all for joining our band of happy machine nuts :) ), and it got me wondering how did you find MOM?

I know quite a few of you have been told about us by other members, but not all...

I came to MOM when I received a message on RS from Neil about a new forum that was starting shortly and did I want to be a Mod?   Of course I couldn't refuse :D

So, how did you find MOM?

Ian's You tube channel: joined almost immediately. 'Almost immediately', can you say that? is it not like when they say "the time is almost exactly ***** " ?

Well i was approached by this American Geezer blokey chappy dude from new yoik, about what to do with a not used much forum & there was a wonderful opportunity to create an international forum  for people to display & chat with like minded others  .so from there MOM was born. 

Members have grown steadily over the last few months from allover Europe & USA and more members join each week to show their wonderful machines .

We value each & everyone of our members and we are continuely striving to add more& more features to the site to improve the experience here on the forum, so forgive me if i use this as a moment to plug for members to consider becoming supporters of Mom by visiting our store  

So whether you are a member or a supporter ,thank you for regularly visiting us & sharing your thoughts & experiances ,as mom wouldnt work without your input.

By the way , i hope to be meeting that blokey chap US dude from New Yoik in a few weeks time so will thank him  in person for

helping us set up Mom

I was told by another member, and very pleased I was told.

Thanks Sten, happy you like it here.

Could well have been you that gave me the nod.... :D

I might of had something to do with it :D

told by mod nigel :)

Nigel's a good chap like that :D

Not sure how I found it, but glad I did :)

Were glad you you did too Karl :D

Nigel told me about the forum, Neil asked me to be a moderator...

Both good chaps eh :thumbs:

found it by looking on RS, wanted to looks something up on the home build forum, clicked on it and got send here, been here since

Koen

MOM does get to you like that.. Once here you can never escape :D

all neils fault :D

It is :D

I heard about it on Ian's YouTube channel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, good to know people take notice of my videos :thumbs:

Someone told me on RS.  

A good bunch of chaps over on RS :thumbs:

Ian's You tube channel: joined almost immediately. 'Almost immediately', can you say that? is it not like when they say "the time is almost exactly ***** " ?

Thanks Ranger, it's cool to know I'm getting the message across in my videos :thumbs:

Well i was approached by this American Geezer blokey chappy dude from new yoik, about what to do with a not used much forum & there was a wonderful opportunity to create an international forum  for people to display & chat with like minded others  .so from there MOM was born. 

Members have grown steadily over the last few months from allover Europe & USA and more members join each week to show their wonderful machines .

We value each & everyone of our members and we are continuely striving to add more& more features to the site to improve the experience here on the forum, so forgive me if i use this as a moment to plug for members to consider becoming supporters of Mom by visiting our store  

So whether you are a member or a supporter ,thank you for regularly visiting us & sharing your thoughts & experiances ,as mom wouldnt work without your input.

By the way , i hope to be meeting that blokey chap US dude from New Yoik in a few weeks time so will thank him  in person for

helping us set up Mom

Very well said Neil :thumbs:

A big Thank You to both Karl and you for getting the MOM ball rolling, MOM is a great place to be :D

Hi all. Titch told me and others about this site on his president club site. I think everyone involved should take pride in all there hard work, its excellent and once you have visited your hooked. I visit most days just to see whats going on.

Paul

I am not quite sure how I discover MOM but it must have been when I was researching Wheel Horses on the internet and stumble across this site. I ended up getting a Bolens instead! Most excellent machine and forum.

I got a message on Youtube from a certain UkWheelHorseBloke, about some pictures of our toys at Ringmer 2014. Suggested we took a look. Now it's a daily thing to check :D

nigel told me about mom when i bought the pacemaker from him that must of been back in may time has flown by ive met some great people along the way and made a few new friends aswell well done chaps