the showman

Three More Wheelhorse's

Another Lawn Ranger surfaces then Chris, would this graveyard be in Kent ?? :confused:

Yes Paul, these are the one's ive been trying to get for years, if the Ranger sat under that tree another year it would have been past saving

Omg....

How do you do it!

Don't Know about "how do I do it" more like "why do I do it" :scratchhead:

Oh dear... does Pam know yet? or are they still in the van? :P 

How many is that now? :D Good to see another lawn ranger, don't you already have one of these rangers in bits?!?!?

looks like you'll be running out of room soon, so ;) don't be afraid to send that Cub Cadet you've got over my way to free up some room! after all you don't need that little bit of yellow with all that red.

Oh dear... does Pam know yet? or are they still in the van? :P

How many is that now? :D Good to see another lawn ranger, don't you already have one of these rangers in bits?!?!?

looks like you'll be running out of room soon, so ;) don't be afraid to send that Cub Cadet you've got over my way to free up some room! after all you don't need that little bit of yellow with all that red.

Their still in the van, that makes 22 I think, I have got a ranger in bits and a fibre bonnet one, cant see the yellow for the red :lol:

Just an update, the first photo is a 1995 268 H , 16 hp kohler twin with a missing carb, the C160 is 1977 with a broken drive belt which I have a replacement, just needs putting back together, and the Lawn Ranger has a build plate that I cant read the number but was built at SouthBend

Over the last few weeks I've been looking at the C160, when I collected it, it had been taken apart and came with the bits (ha-ha) having got it in the shed on the bench first thing was a snapped brake pedal, next was the wrong drive belt and a missing return spring and a few bolts and washers missing. The solenoid was laying in the battery tray ??. It's now got the right drive belt and return spring o/s covers and footrest fitted, solenoid fitted and battery cable made, brake pedal welded up and fitted along with footrest and rear fender. It's now up and running on jack stands and working well. Next job is to get it outside and power wash it off and road test. Here's a few photos (Norm) for your enjoyment

post-98-0-20994900-1424452026_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-11944700-1424452043_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-45821700-1424452061_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-54908900-1424452075_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-07883400-1424452092_thumb.jpg

post-98-0-90651600-1424452105_thumb.jpg

didn't realise the pedal was broken there! thats a different place to usual :)

. I don't remember ever having one with a broken pedal before

They must of been really panicking when they hit the brake pedal!!   :o

. Don't know why they call it a brake pedal, it's more like a neutral pedal