pmackellow

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

We are off to Eastbourne to see Steve D and family to see in the New Year, so I'll leave this message now..

A very Happy New Year to all our friends, we hope 2016 is a happy healthy and peaceful year for you all

Paul and Wendy

:thumbs:  :thumbs:  :woohoo:

What have you bought ??  :D

Haven't bought anything Paul ,

I made a pact not to get involved with idiots causing Anti Social Behaviour in our area, but that fell by the wayside today when I had a row with the parents of a youth for shooting and killing a year old signet swan . But I couldnt help myself .

Haven't bought anything Paul ,

I made a pact not to get involved with idiots causing Anti Social Behaviour in our area, but that fell by the wayside today when I had a row with the parents of a youth for shooting and killing a year old signet swan . But I couldnt help myself .

did you hit the youth around the ears?

did you hit the youth around the ears?

You know what , I really wanted too give him a slap ,cos he was a real gobby little S@#T , but he was only six , lol

,,,,, no he was about 18 really , he is one of those pot smoking trouble making angry ,the world owes me a living type . If you know what I mean , and his mother was about the same .