HeadExam

Collected the Bolens 1476

Those are hubcaps on the rear. Right now I am trying to collect all the tractors I can, and while they are available, after that I can start into them. My next project is to get the Wheel Horse D160 back together. I'm going to find a fabrication shop that can recreate mufflers for the Bolens 1476 and Wheel Horse D160, and maybe a few others. The D160 can use a IH-1 muffler from the big red cub tractors with a chrome Harley heat shield that looks almost exactly like the original. I can cut 4" off the same muffler and use it fro the D160, and use a anodized heat shied from a off road bike that will look very close to factory as well. It'd going to take some time, I have my Senior semester coming up along with my Capstone project, then I apply for my teaching certificate. This fall I will teach and work online toward a Masters degree. When I start to work in the fall I will have both funds and time to do more. 

Nice find, it definitely has a good side :D

That it does, she needs the tin sorted out some, but all in all very little rust and all complete. I have a beautiful deck for her as well.

A nice find Alain, the trailer looks like it could be the start of an interesting project..  A low loader for hauling your other machines about maybe? :D