Alfiee T

The start of my collection!! Many more to collect. :).

I'm new to this site and thought you guys might like to see my collection so far! Ive got two Mk 3 Trojan Toraktors and a field rider. The field rider is similar to a Mk 4 trojan but slightly better made Id say. It has a little Albion gearbox, wheel weights etc. no one seems to know much about it! All I know is it was produced near to where the Trojans were! It's meant to be the only one left!! It is the only one I've ever seen but there may be more out there!!! If anyone has any information that would be great! I also have a little tipping trailer and a small set of disc harrows! The disc harrows don't look a homemade jobby but if they are then they are very good! Again I know nothing about these!! Let me know what you think!!

post-440-0-90027100-1429213573_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-64844100-1429213611_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-45578300-1429213631_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-93986500-1429213669_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-32042500-1429213689_thumb.jpg

post-440-0-03081100-1429213710_thumb.jpg

Field rider is the 4th picture down very similar to the mk4 Trojan!

The wheel arches are slightly different, the steering is more upright, pretty sure the bonnet sits higher. And it has front wheel weights! And it's powered by a Briggs and Stratton through an Albion gearbox!

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! Yeah the fordson is mine too! Bought that when I was about 16! I was going to restore it but they are fairly common and I'll only lose money on it if I do whereas, left as it is I'll make money if I was to sell it! It earns its keep sawing, splitting logs and a bit of paddock maintenance for the other half! Sounds a bit sad especially being 21 but I get attached to my tractors and can't sell them!! Hahaa. That's awesome as I have nothing on paper about the field rider!! :) :) when I take them to shows it's surprising home many people comment!

Welcome to MOM Alfiee, good to have you aboard :thumbs:

That's a nice collection of little and no so little tractors.

Love the "big and little's" photo :D

great collection lovely stuff I don't no why but the last photo where your sitting on it I imagine you and ya mates 1 tractor each nipping down the pub playing like naughty school boys ha ha great pics buy the way

Nice pictures and you have an awesome collection. What shows do you go to? I really like the discs, I have been looking out for a small set of dual discs for a while and you don't often see them, good find!

Tom

On 16 April 2015 at 8:48 PM, Alfiee T said:

I'm new to this site and thought you guys might like to see my collection so far! Ive got two Mk 3 Trojan Toraktors and a field rider. The field rider is similar to a Mk 4 trojan but slightly better made Id say. It has a little Albion gearbox, wheel weights etc. no one seems to know much about it! All I know is it was produced near to where the Trojans were! It's meant to be the only one left!! It is the only one I've ever seen but there may be more out there!!! If anyone has any information that would be great! I also have a little tipping trailer and a small set of disc harrows! The disc harrows don't look a homemade jobby but if they are then they are very good! Again I know nothing about these!! Let me know what you think!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I found this in a neighbors out building & thought it would be a crying shame to let it rot, I took it to a show a wrotham Kent & was told to restore it. I was put in contact with a guy cool guy called Chris from Sussex who renovated it for me, apart from that I know nothing about it. It's got a Clinton engine which I understand is rare as they normally get replaced, can anyone tell me anything about it?

image.png

image.png

A few more pictures of restoration in progress, the guy who done it was Chris from Sussex, anyone know him I thought I saw him on here but not sure it's him, now I can't find him again!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

10 minutes ago, meadowfield said:

We know that tractor and Chris :D

@showman you've been rumbled....

You do? I lost my phone with his number on it, he done it for me a few years ago, the tractor now lives in a heated garage. Is this rare do you know I can't find anything about them?

thanks I do love it (my wife doesn't) I only came on here to see if anyone knew anything about them & everyone seems to know Chris which is cool, small world!